Milk Thistle Tincture for Dogs
Protect and support your dog's liver function with Milk Thistle. Contains Silymarin the main active compound in Milk Thistle which has traditonally been used to support healthy liver function in dogs and is is one of the most potent liver supportive substances known.
In studies Silymarin has been shown to aid glutathione production in the liver by around 30%. Glutathione is used by the body to make peroxidase one of the body's most potent free radical fighting enzymes, thus aiding detoxification significantly. Silymarin also supports protein synthesis in the liver encouraging the growth of healthy liver cells.
Milk Thistle can aid bile flow an attribute that supports both liver and gall bladder.
- Traditionally used as a detox.
- Supports the liver, pancreas and gall bladder.
- Supports optimal liver cleansing, liver cell regeneration and repair.
- Helps guard and fight against harmful free radicals and toxins.
- Supports overall health.
- Assists in boosting the immune system.
- May reduce allergic responses and accelerate healing.
- Also stimulates bile flow to support both liver and gall bladder.
- Silymarin also stimulates protein synthesis in the liver encouraging the growth of healthy liver cells.
Shipping is free in the UK with orders over £39.99. For orders under £39.99 select your shipping preference at checkout from £3.99.
Shipping to USA is based on weight and is calculated at checkout. We regret that we are unable to ship to any other destinations.