Google this question and you will find umpteen articles talking about the dangers of garlic and how poisonous it may be to your dog.
The reality is that garlic, in small doses, is not dangerous for your dog and is actually full of health benefits. Your dog would have to eat 2 full bulbs of garlic for it to be considered dangerous.
Garlic in very small amounts is actually beneficial for your dog. So if your dog does end up eating some garlic don't panic!
Garlic, in small doses, has been proven to have a wide range of health benefits for dogs. These benefits include:
• Garlic's antiseptic properties can help to boost the immune system and ward off infection
• Aids digestion by supporting natural bacteria and supports gut health
• Can help to reduce blood pressure over time
• Can assist in reducing blood cholesterol levels
• Supports the respiratory system